TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
I told myself for the longest time that in my effort to be reasonably family friendly I would not reblog gifs of kissing but let’s face it I’ve been wanting to reblog this my whole Whovian existence.
almost cried when i saw this because the person next to me saw this and said”i so jealous, im so alone and with out a boyfriend.” she did not realize this was Doctor Who
Just imagine how long Ten had been waiting for her, for this kiss I..
Just to lighten up the mood, Billie Piper is actually smiling in the last gif because David won’t stop kissing her
*WHALE NOISES* ^^^^^